A day of great lifting finished off with the winner Larysa Soloviova (UKR) who won the Gold in the Womens Middleweight at World Games for the 4th time in a row!
Just before that, Sergey Fedosienko (RUS) won the Lightweight Mens World Games Gold and Natalia Salnikova (RUS) the Lightweight Womens World Games Gold for the second time running.
And here the Top Three Results of day 1:
1. Natalia Salnikova (RUS) - 665.5
2. Yukako Fukushima (JPN) - 657.9
3. Wei-Ling Chen (TPE) - 634.5
1. Sergey Fedosienko (RUS) - 677.6
2. Hassan El Belghiti (FRA) - 609.4
3. Charles Okpoko (USA) - 609.0
1. Larysa Soloviova (UKR) - 650.2
2. Anna Ryzhkova (RUS) - 641.8
3. Hui-Chun Wu (TPE) - 624.5