Another day of fantastic lifting finished off with the winner Sergii Bilyi (UKR) who won the Gold in the Mens Heavyweight with a World Record in Total with 1080 kg in the 105 kg weightclass!
Just before that, Ana Rosa Castelain (BRA) won the Heavyweight Womens World Games Gold for the second time and Jaroslaw Olech (POL) the Middleweight Mens World Games Gold for the third time running.
And here the Top Three Results of day 2:
1. Jaroslaw Olech (POL) - 650.67
2. Volodymyr Rysiyev (UKR) - 632.58
3. Andrey Naniev (UKR) - 622.19
1. Ana Rosa Castellain (BRA) - 651.83
2. Priscilla Ribic (USA) - 632.08
3. Yenifer Canelon (VEN) - 630.80
1. Sergii Bilyi (UKR) - 662.47
2. Dmitry Inzarkin (RUS) - 629.15
3. Dmytro Semenenko (UKR) - 624.57